Clean Any Android Phone, Remove/Debloat Unnecessary Apps!
Clean Any Android Phone, Remove/Debloat Unnecessary Apps! As we know budget-friendly smartphones are the best offer for a common person but it comes with a lot more waste stuff i.e., Bloatware. Today we will know how to clean your smartphone which includes Xiaomi to any phone you own. By following these steps we’ll clean our beloved smartphone.
Bored of Reading? Listen to This Article Here:
CC Hamza Khalid
PC Or Laptop needed
We will do this process by using our PC. Note we don’t need root and phone to be unlocked. First of all, download and install the following applications to start the process;
Code txt file
pm uninstall -k –user -0 package_name
Xiaomi Uninstaller (Only for Xiaomi Users)
Note: Xiaomi Users can use this uninstaller to remove the selected apps which are mentioned in the application. Else you can carry on with the First Four tools which will clean any app you chose.
- The above method is not for MI users if you are using your system below MIUI 12.2.
- Then what to do use The XiaomiUninstaller for users below MIUI 12.2.
- Non-Xiaomi users only need Android Version 9 or above.
1.) Run the ADB Setup
After downloading the ADB Setup extract the file, and run the setup with the administrator’s permission. Click ‘Y’ for Yes to Install it.
2.) Install SDK and JDK
You just need to install these applications. It will give a lot of support for uninstalling the Bloatware.
3.) For Xiaomi users
You can run the XiaomiUninstaller by doing the method mentioned after this step.
Now, we are ready!
Turn On One Option on Your Phone:
- Open your smartphone, go to settings>About>Tap 6-7 times on your updated version, In Xiaomi, you need to tap on MIUI Version. It varies from device to device>Boom! You are now a developer.
- Just open your developer settings and make sure you don’t unnecessarily turn on or off settings. You just need to turn on the USB Debugging option only.
- Now, connect your phone to your PC or Laptop.
- Now from your PC search the CMD command and hit enter.
- Type ADB Devices. Make sure your phone is connected.
- You will receive a connect message on your smartphone. Allow it. Done!
Now, we will use the first method which applies to every smartphone.
After your device is connected and some random devices model is shown. Then, type ADB Shell. Use the code which we have mentioned above to use.
Type the code or paste it then instead of package_name type the package name of the application which you want to uninstall. Now, how would we find the package name? just search the application package name on Google Baba. Then hit enter. Done!
For your comfort, we have provided screenshots as we could.
So, we have done the first part which runs on every smartphone. Now the second one is just a simple task but only for Xiaomi users, Run the XiaomiUninstaller and remove the apps which are mentioned in the application. Make sure your device is connected via ADB Command. Done!
Please do the above steps as we told you to go through, any error or brick is your responsibility.
Note: Images and content are originally made on TECH KARAN while using this content make sure to provide a source link.
AND MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THIS PAGE FOR MORE TECH CONTENT AND PRODUCT UPDATES/NEWS.