Android 12 – AOSP with Pixel Features | A Pro Experience
Another year, another Android release. As you might expect, this year’s release will be called Android 12 since Google ditched its dessert naming scheme for Android 2 years ago. Even if Android 12 won’t officially have a tasty dessert tie-in, that doesn’t mean that Google has entirely given up on giving its OS releases a dessert name. While last year’s Android 11 (Android “R”) release was internally called “Red Velvet Cake”, this year’s Android 12 (Android “S”) release seems to be called “Snow Cone”.
With Android 12‘s AOSP source drop yesterday, many were left wondering (particularly those with Pixel devices) when they would get to use a fully complete version of the latest and greatest Android experience. We’ve already seen a number of beta builds from OEMs like OPPO, OnePlus, and Samsung for select devices, but there are no stable releases yet and there likely won’t be for a while. Having said that, the public availability of the Android 12 source code means that custom ROMs are now due to come at any time, and indeed, they have already started appearing on our forums.
Don’t Miss :- Dolby Atmos – All devices
Android 12 is the twelfth major release and 19th version of Android, the mobile operating system developed by the Open Handset Alliance led by Google. The first beta was released on May 18, 2021. Android 12 was released publicly on October 4, 2021 and is the latest Android version to date.
ExtraPixel for AOSP 12.
What it Includes:
• Pixel Launcher
• Pixel Boot animation
• Pixel UI Sounds (Sounds better than the AOSP sounds)
• Pixel Live/Wallpapers
• Pixel 5 B5 Props (For monet to affect more stuff like keyboard and other apps)
You’ll need to have Android System Intelligence (previously known as Device Personalization Services) installed for stuff like suggested apps, select in launcher.
Don’t Miss :- Magisk Module – 2021 edition
Changelog: [for the latest version]
• Changed back to the older ASI (For working recent selection, better stability, this new assistant is dead for me at least, but hey, at least Okay Google works 😀 )
• Added more permissions so that everything should work on ROMs that enforce priv-app permissions
• Live Caption now works
• Added Google Markup (The screenshot thing)
• Just keep in mind not to update ASI from the play store/anywhere else, disable updates for it if you even see it in the updates section, and everything should work. If it crashes for you or if something doesn’t work that means it is updated, uninstall updates to the app and reboot.
• Reuploaded the zip as I uploaded the wrong one without nuking a file
• If Google Assistant doesn’t trigger for you after updating the module, clear data of the Google App once.
• Forgot to add this to module.prop but thanks @PixelProps for the Pixel Spoofing
Credits :- @aryann for Module , @sonalsingh for ROM , @everyone else who contributed
Watch Video REVIEW :-
Watch Video [Extra Pixel Setup] :-
Download links :-
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Updates Channel
Don’t Miss :- Android 12 Privacy Dashboard – All devices