Fast Charge Magisk Module – Improve your Device Charging Speed
What is Magisk?
To the people new to rooting, you are in safe hands! To the people who know rooting, how irritating was it to constantly keep rooting/unrooting your phone in order to get OTA updates! Or the inability to use banking applications on your phone? We totally feel you.
People often look for the root cause, we’ll give you a root solution (quite literally) to every feature you’ve wished for, on your phone!.
Magisk is a systemless rooting system. This basically means that you can modify your phone’s system without making any changes to the core code. Magisk was developed by Topjohnwu and launched in the year 2016, and since then has been widening its horizons with each passing year. Magisk Root is a boon especially when it comes to running the financial applications.
Here are some features:
- Magisk allows you to pass Google’s safety tests (Safety net).
- This open-source software allows you to add and modify files without any issues. If you know to code and want to make some changes to the default coding, you can do so.
- Magisk Mount feature will make changes to the core and partition level without any issues. You can divide your system, core files, and other media files and store them anywhere in the memory storage.
- Resetprop feature, in this you can make changes to your system prop files including read-only files. You can attempt changes in the build.
- Magisk can be downloaded on a non-rooted phone and it can help you to root your phone.
Let’s check more: Magisk Modules
Watch Video :-
Download links :-
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, head over to our Updates Channel
Some useful Channels to join with us on Telegram:-
Official Channel :- Click here
Everything Android Channel :- Click here
Wallpapers :- Click here