Magisk – How to Install Magisk on your Device? | Root any Android Device 2023?
Magisk is a suite of open-source software for customizing Android, supporting devices higher than Android 5.0.
Here are some feature highlights:
- MagiskSU: Provide root access for applications
- Magisk Modules: Modify read-only partitions by installing modules
- MagiskHide: Hide Magisk from root detections/system integrity checks
- MagiskBoot: The most complete tool for unpacking and repacking Android boot images
This release is focused on fixing regressions and bugs.
Don’t Miss: DOLBY ATMOS for any ANDROID
Note: Magisk v22 is the last major version to support Jellybean and KitKat. Magisk v23 & 24 only supports Android 5.0 and higher.
- [App] Update snet extension. This fixes SafetyNet API errors.
- [App] Fix a bug in the stub app that causes APK installation to fail
- [App] Hide annoying errors in logs when hidden as stub
- [App] Fix issues when patching ODIN tar files when the app is hidden
- [General] Remove all pre-Android 5.0 support
- [General] Update BusyBox to use proper libc
- [General] Fix C++ undefined behaviors
- [General] Several
- [MagiskPolicy] Remove unnecessary sepolicy rules
- [MagiskHide] Update package and process name validation logic
- [MagiskHide] Some changes that prevent zygote deadlock Github:- See here
Video REVIEW :- [Install]
Click here to download [Official]
Cygisk – Custom Magisk :- Click here [Credits :- TheHitman7]
FOX MAGISK MODULE MANAGER: Click here
Monet Supported MAGISK: Click here[Credits: Datnerdguy]
Some useful Channels to join with us on Telegram:-
Updates Channel :- Click here
Everything Android Channel :- Click here
Wallpapers :- Click here
Android Apps :- Click here
Subscribe on YouTube:- Click here
Thanks for coming! Don’t forget to join these channels.