TR Camera – A Google Camera you need to try | Features at its best ??
TR Camera – A Google Camera you need to try | Features at it’s best ??
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures and videos using features such as Portrait, Night Sight, and the video stabilization modes.
• HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
• Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
• Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Don’t Miss : Dynamic ISLAND for ANDROID
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 11 and above. Some features are not available on all devices.
- Autofocus mode changed, fewer misses
- Changed the video noise reduction mode to ZSL, the balance between minimum and disabled
- Changed library to improved (thanks @themihaels)
- Returned which saturation point was missing (thanks @themihaels)
- Slow motion returned, only 1/4 (do not write about problems)
- Changes to the design and layout of the sliders (thanks @ yngl1980)
- Unnecessary settings items are deleted, non-working ones are also deleted
- Added point for changing depth of field
- Fixed all crashes that were, especially in serial shooting
- Manual focus can now be used without tap
- Added temporal radius item to library settings
- Returned AUX button’s for Mi A3
- Separated switches for all slider’s
- Compression of JPG photos size= quality
- Maximum zoom up to 100x, frames HDR+ up to 100, bitrates up to 200 Mbps
Thanks to Aeron Li for all the help.
Watch VIDEO :
Some useful Channels to join with us on Telegram:-
Updates Channel :- Click here
Everything Android Channel :- Click here
Wallpapers :- Click here
Android Apps/Games [Free]:- Click here
Subscribe on YouTube:- Click here
Thanks for coming! Don’t forget to join these channels.